HISTORY OF GLACIER PARK
VFW POST 2252
The Glacier Park Veterans of Foreign Wars Post received their Charter on October 16, 1931. Their first building was in the old postal building which presently houses the Public Library, on 1st Avenue East. In 1964, the post purchased the building on 111 Main Street, known as the Duncan Block.The Post remained there for 46 years. The problems with upkeep on an old building and parking issues forced the post to consider looking into relocating.